dilluns, 19 d’octubre del 2009

1- Daily Life

Daily Life

My name is Pau Xandri and I am fourteen years old.
I go to study in IES Guillem de Berguedà in Berga. I live in Avià with my parents, my sister and my brother, but they are living in Barcelona because they are studying in university, Albert is studyng “ mitjans audiovisuals” and Maria INEF.
I have a dog, Negret.

I usually wake up at 7 o’clock. I have a shower, and I have breakfast.
Next, I prepare the schoolbag and go to Cal Tauler to take the bus at 7:50. And I arrive at school at 8:20.
After school I do activities for example football and tennis.
Next I have dinner, play with the PC, watch TV and I go to sleep.

My principal hobbies are playing football and tennis.
I play football in Avià, my team is good and I have a good time.
And I play tennis In Berga.
I play the saxophone too, because I like music and I like the saxophone because it is very melodical.
Other hobbies are riding on a bicycle, playing to computer, playing basketball in my garden and watching TV.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada